Selling Option 4B: Ship your comics cover priced $0.65 or less for an offer
- Groups of 100 or more comics with a cover price of $0.65 or less can be shipped
directly to us for an offer.
- Comics with cover price $0.10 to $0.30 may be sent in any grade.
- Comics with cover price $0.35 to $0.65 may be sent only if in new condition.
- No prior authorization required, just follow the instructions and ship your comics.
- Once your comics arrive at our warehouse, you'll receive an offer within seven business days, and we pay immediately on acceptance of our offer.
- If we are unable to agree on a price for your comics, we will return your comics to you at our expense. If you don't have a good idea of the value of your comics, we recommend getting an offer from your local comic shop or antique store first before sending your comics to us. Some sellers have unrealistically high expectations of the value of their comics, but if you get another offer before sending your comics to us you'll have a better frame of reference to evaluate our offer against.
- IMPORTANT: Do not send comics with cover prices $0.65 or more under this option. We pay nothing for such comics received under this option and they will not be returnable to you.
- This option available only to sellers shipping from the United States, excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Only groups of 100 or more comics with a cover price of $0.65 or less can be shipped.
- Sellers with large collections of older comics can with little risk use this option to sell even the largest collection and do it conveniently. Shipping thousands of comics to us all at once might seem daunting and risky, but shipping just one or two hundred comics is easy and represents no risk (we buy your comics or return them to you). Compare our offer to what you were offered locally. Then, if our offer justifies further shipments, continue doing so until ALL your $0.65 and older comics are sold, no matter how large your original collection.
Ship your comics to:
Lone Star Comics
Attn: Comic Offer
1800 Timberlake Dr.
Arlington, TX 76010
Enclose a sheet of paper with the following information to insure prompt processing and payment. For clarity, we recommend printing this information using a computer. If writing by hand please print clearly.
PHONE NUMBER AND BEST TIME TO CALL
Please write or type in large letters on the paperwork: SHOW TO BUDDY SAUNDERS FOR AN OFFER
If shipping more than one box, number them "1 of 3", "2 of 3", "3 of 3", depending on how many you are shipping.
Unless you tell us otherwise, your payment check will be made out to the name listed on your submission, and mailed to the address you provide.
How to Ship Comic Books - tips for shipping and packing your comics
Note for Canadian Sellers
Canadian sellers often have difficulty selling into the US. The selling option described here makes the process quick, easy, and risk-free.